Monday, October 12, 2009

My First Architecture Development

Last month from my office, i have got a .net based project . The client requirement made me more interested on this project .The application is a Client-Server based application but the client is desktop based application. Client wanted the UI should be talk with server only through service, So he wants a extra layer on normal n-tier project that is service layer. He send the structure of architecture too.




Client recommend for service layer was web service or wcf. I have experience in earlier on web service but not wcf so i didn’t miss the chance to use wcf. Client also recommend LINQ or DTO on DB Layer.i proposed DTO .

This project was very much exciting for me for various purpose , first of all this my first architecture development in production and this is my first wcf application . From this project i have lerned many business logic as well as technical logic . I really enjoyed this project.

No comments: